So our church's Women's Ministry had a Spa night last Week end and I volunteered to cater it. It was a blast.
Wow This was fun, I have never truly zested before and this recipe called for Oranges, lemons and limes.
It was a Martha recipe, Triple Citrus pound cupcakes. yes the recipe called for a pound of butter as well as 9 eggs and some sugar flour vanilla and zext and viola, here you have it. Then to top it all off a fresh lime juice glaze sprinkled with more zest and powder sugar.
We had Fruit with 2 kinds of dip (cream cheese fluff, and White chocolate creamcheese whipped topping), as well as a veggie tray and the Triple Citrus cupcakes and Mini tuxedo Brownie bites (a Pampered Chef recipe).
I also did (with much help from a couple of ladies) Three kinds of finger sandwiches. I did a chicken Salad with Water chestnuts and yummy Costco organic Seasoning, a Cheese sandwich (secret ingredient - pureed onion), and a Cucumber on Rye with Italian herb spread.
Emma and My sister were able to attend, Addysen was very upset at this. I got the chance to do a parafin dip on my hands, I did it twice even. Just to make sure I got it right. Later in the night I also took the time to do a foot bath and had my heels done, by a very nice lady (thank you Tanya).
Our church is mid construction on the foyer project (hence the huge wall of plastic) but we managed to have plenty of room for everyone to just work their way around the room and enjoy the evening.
Comments