We have been in the house a year now and actually have neighbors on both sides. One of our Nieghbors has a dog, no big their life, their pet except for when one said pet uses our yard to - well you know!
So as we are trying to grow our grass and keep our sod alive we are now more than ever interested in a fence.
Oh yes and I would also like to put pavers beyond our slab of a back porsch and the Hubby is talking about a Pergola awning. Did I mention yet that I would love a garden, something in the range of 4' by 16' bed to work in easy enough.
Oh I almost forgot, it is not the yard but gutters are really looking neccessary as of now. We do not want 2 foot icicles again this winter due to poor run off.
So let's think about this - fence, garden, pergola, paver, and gutters. Wow taking a a second mortgage only one year into this seems a bit unreal - so home depot here we come with high hopes of saving on doing it ourselves. Have I mentioned we are first time homebuyers - we have only owned a shovel and lawnmower up to this point. But Hey my high hopes are of a finished yard before the snow hits again, or wait snow fell Friday - so I guess I better leave it at before Fall.
So as we are trying to grow our grass and keep our sod alive we are now more than ever interested in a fence.
Oh yes and I would also like to put pavers beyond our slab of a back porsch and the Hubby is talking about a Pergola awning. Did I mention yet that I would love a garden, something in the range of 4' by 16' bed to work in easy enough.
Oh I almost forgot, it is not the yard but gutters are really looking neccessary as of now. We do not want 2 foot icicles again this winter due to poor run off.
So let's think about this - fence, garden, pergola, paver, and gutters. Wow taking a a second mortgage only one year into this seems a bit unreal - so home depot here we come with high hopes of saving on doing it ourselves. Have I mentioned we are first time homebuyers - we have only owned a shovel and lawnmower up to this point. But Hey my high hopes are of a finished yard before the snow hits again, or wait snow fell Friday - so I guess I better leave it at before Fall.
Comments