We had company over the week end. My sister brought my mom back home from vacation and her two kiddos cam as well. Addysen and Donovan had a blast playing in the sprinklers and just hanging outside together.
I loved the look of their shadows against the fence and made them play there for a few minutes while I captured their silohettes.
Jillane has gotten to be such a big girl and talks and signs for most everything she wants. She is adorable and warmed up much better this time around. We have not seen them since Mother's day weekend.
We also had a friend little Lily over for the weekend and she and the girls got along well. I am more than ever secure in our choice ot not add to our family though. With the 4 of them under five this weekend it was just about more than I was up to luckily Emma is practicing her babysitting skills and took on most of the Lily duties.
At dinner Addysen ate off her monkey plate and it was quite a distraction to the little ones, as they kept making monkey sounds and faces all through dinner. We had post roast, mashed potato and carrots along with salad and rolls for dinner. It was good to sit down with the family for 'big' meal. but the clean up well that is another story (thank you honey!)
Comments