Today is ending up being a short day.
With late start and a Veteran's Day Assembly this afternoon, I found myself with only a few short hours at home.
So far today I have
- been listening to Jeremy Camp, and pandora's Phil wickham's station
-read some of my favorite blogs, checked out facebook and downloaded photos
-started the dishes
-done 3 loads of laundry trying to finish 5 of them
-cleaned up the kitchen
-worked on Christmas and Thank you Cards
-Vaccumed downstairs
-swept the kitchen
-tidied up the family room and our room
All in all it has been a productive morning and now I am off to the school.
I hope to upload more photos from our travels last month later today.
Yesterday would have been my father's 71st birthday, sure miss him. As we are now going into the next few days where we will celebrat Jillane's 2nd birthday and the 2 year anniversary of my brother's passing has my mind in many places. Coming to the LORD with all my mixed up emotions. Thank you Jesus for being a light in the darkest hours of that week.
With late start and a Veteran's Day Assembly this afternoon, I found myself with only a few short hours at home.
So far today I have
- been listening to Jeremy Camp, and pandora's Phil wickham's station
-read some of my favorite blogs, checked out facebook and downloaded photos
-started the dishes
-done 3 loads of laundry trying to finish 5 of them
-cleaned up the kitchen
-worked on Christmas and Thank you Cards
-Vaccumed downstairs
-swept the kitchen
-tidied up the family room and our room
All in all it has been a productive morning and now I am off to the school.
I hope to upload more photos from our travels last month later today.
Yesterday would have been my father's 71st birthday, sure miss him. As we are now going into the next few days where we will celebrat Jillane's 2nd birthday and the 2 year anniversary of my brother's passing has my mind in many places. Coming to the LORD with all my mixed up emotions. Thank you Jesus for being a light in the darkest hours of that week.
Comments