A morning at the park, it is at the nearby school and perfect for all ages. Just enough for everyone, with a skatepark on the other end of the field and paved 1/2 mile track for the kids to ride their bikes. The dome used to be one of my favorites when I was a kid. We met up with a couple girlfriends and their kiddos, and stayed until the warmth of the day sent us back home for lunch, and naps. Who needs a yard at home when you have this 3 blocks away.

It was great that there was a toddler swing for little Jillane to have a try at the fun. the blanket kept her from being wobbly.

Emma was doing dress up with Jillane out of grandma's hope chest from outfits that I used to wear, still kinda cute after 37 year
s!
It was great that there was a toddler swing for little Jillane to have a try at the fun. the blanket kept her from being wobbly.
Emma was doing dress up with Jillane out of grandma's hope chest from outfits that I used to wear, still kinda cute after 37 year
Comments