Prayer, getting back to the basics, have done a lot I mean a lot of praying lately for Huge happenings in my life.
I have a friend whose 18 month old has cancer, Stage 4 Neuroblastoma and has begun chemo already. I have a friend whose husband is in Afgahanistan and she is 36 weeks and in 'constant' true labor, witha 2 year old and 12 year old as well as the house hold to take of. )just got a call from her and she is dialated to 3 and beginning to eface - she is trying to reach her husband and get him home ASAP - otherwise I get the blessing of being with her during delivery!)
A husband who has more work to do than hours to do it in, they are ban from working overtime and yet still trying to squeeze the 10-12 hour day into 8 hour shifts.
All these things weigh my heart and turn my eyes and heart to our Lord all during the day - to pray with out ceasing and know that He is able to do all things!!!
Prayer - I believe is one of the hardest disciplines of the Christian walk but one of the most rewarding!! We get to come to our Lord and ask for His will and wisdom in all things, what a blessing and privilage. Thank you for the reminder that we are to be vigilant in our walk as a daughter of God, as well as in our place of being the Wife to our Husband!!! See my new banner to read more encouraging things about this walk of a wife!!
I have a friend whose 18 month old has cancer, Stage 4 Neuroblastoma and has begun chemo already. I have a friend whose husband is in Afgahanistan and she is 36 weeks and in 'constant' true labor, witha 2 year old and 12 year old as well as the house hold to take of. )just got a call from her and she is dialated to 3 and beginning to eface - she is trying to reach her husband and get him home ASAP - otherwise I get the blessing of being with her during delivery!)
A husband who has more work to do than hours to do it in, they are ban from working overtime and yet still trying to squeeze the 10-12 hour day into 8 hour shifts.
All these things weigh my heart and turn my eyes and heart to our Lord all during the day - to pray with out ceasing and know that He is able to do all things!!!
Prayer - I believe is one of the hardest disciplines of the Christian walk but one of the most rewarding!! We get to come to our Lord and ask for His will and wisdom in all things, what a blessing and privilage. Thank you for the reminder that we are to be vigilant in our walk as a daughter of God, as well as in our place of being the Wife to our Husband!!! See my new banner to read more encouraging things about this walk of a wife!!
Comments