Wow ~~~~ the Lord is so gracious! I have missed reading and participating in such a great community of believer's and counting the grace, the good and the 'not how I planned it' but God knew what He was doing days.

I have taken a pretty long break since posting last in this catagory and the passed month and 1/2 since I last posted gift 465, I have written just uner 100 gifts of grace and life from my LORD.
I will not take time write all of them today just a few ......
Jeremiah 29:11-14
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. 14 I will be found by you,” says the Lord.

I have taken a pretty long break since posting last in this catagory and the passed month and 1/2 since I last posted gift 465, I have written just uner 100 gifts of grace and life from my LORD.
I will not take time write all of them today just a few ......
469. Bounty of rain
470. Strawberry buds
473. Being told I am an asset to someone
478. Teenagers cooking dinner for family
483. (written in my daughter's handwriting)
A beautiful and joyful Emma
487. End of year band concert
488. Our beautifuland talented Emma
489. God's glory shining down
514. Summer is here...
528. An amazing Mate and father!
533. Making new aquaintances in times past - Civil war reeanctments
535. Beauty of Puget Sound
495 (sorry about the order) Hops spiralling inch by inch.
536. Bubbles (before long car rides)
523. Lavender Lemonade with a friend
547.Fireworks, sparklers, and friends
Comments
I have never heard of Lavender Lemonade. I'm intrigued.
Sweet Blessings,
Pam
The "Do Hard Things" Conference is put on by Alex and Brett Harris. They were teens when they wrote a book about rebelling against low expectations. They now do conferences. The book is called "Do Hard Things A Teenage Rebellion against Low Expectations." Great read.... sorry this turned into a novel.
I love #528 and #536!
love the bubbles during/before the car ride and the slide into the pool:) A lovely list:)
Keisha